Thursday, August 6, 2009

Surprise Birthday Girl’s Night Out

My precious sister, Andi surprised me by getting several of my friends together for a Girls Night Out. She told me that she wanted to take Summer and I out for our birthdays (mine is Aug 1 and Summer’s is Aug. 3) and so we decided to eat at Carinos and go watch a movie at her house afterwards. Andi picked me up at my house and then to my surprise when we walked in the door at Carinos my friends were there and yelled, “Surprise!!” We had a great time visiting and laughing and of course, eating! If you have never tried the Mascarpone Bread Pudding, you have got to try it!! I have never been a bread pudding fan at all, but this is amazing!! I have been craving it ever since I ate it last week!

All of us:IMG_0050

Christy, Kelly and Jamie:IMG_0051Amber, Laura and Robin:   

IMG_0052

Summer, Andi and Jen:

IMG_0053

Me, Janae and Kristin:

IMG_0055 Thank you Andi and all my sweet friends for a fun night together! Love you!

1 comment:

jarcarhar said...

OH!!! I am still so mad that I wasn't in town! grrrrr....