Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mary Kay Seminar

I was able to go with several of my friends to our Mary Kay Seminar this year in Dallas. The girls that had been in years past told me how amazing it was, but I had no idea how incredible it would be. It was great training for all of us, but the best part was the fun “girl time” we had together. Here are a few pictures from my trip:

Kristin Ross, me and Julie Ackerman outside the Mary Kay Corporate Building:

IMG_3562

Me, Christy Bigham (my director), Sharron Smith and Laura Yandell at our Go Give Awards Reception that we earned:

IMG_3583Our unit on Go Give Awards Night:

IMG_3614 Future  Braveheart Area Awards Night:

IMG_3639

IMG_3644

IMG_3664

Christy and I at our All-Star Luncheon:IMG_3680Our incredible dessert at the luncheon!! (I know I’m a dork for taking pictures of food…go ahead and laugh, everyone else makes fun of me too!)

IMG_3687

AWARDS NIGHT!!! This was absolutely amazing! More elaborate than a Broadway production!

IMG_3704 IMG_3738 IMG_3748 IMG_3760Our unit all dressed up for Awards Night: IMG_3731 My roomies-Kristin Ross, Julie Ackerman and Jamie Mills:

IMG_3733

The trip was so fun and I really appreciate you, Mom and Dad, for keeping Cayden and Avery so that I could go!

No comments: