Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dress up, Gammy and Papa time & Camping in the backyard

Damon gave Avery a “dress up set” with a tiara, clip on earrings and shoes that are so slick she looks like she is ice skating when she is on the tile! But, she LOVES them and we had a meltdown the other day when we misplaced an earring. I’m thinking we need to go buy another set!

IMG_0272 Cayden and Papa…I think Cayden had a mouth full of food:

IMG_0276

                            Great pic of Gammy and Avery:                            

IMG_0277 Monday night Damon decided to put the tent up in the backyard so he and Cayden could sleep in it. After playing and hanging out in it for a few hours I realized I couldn’t pass up the chance to sleep out there with them. Avery slept with us too…I know you are all thinking I’m crazy, but she was so happy in there, I couldn’t deprive her of the experience too!

IMG_0294

IMG_0296

IMG_0301

 IMG_0306

IMG_0297

Note to self: Use the air mattress next time! My back is reminding me that I’m older than I was last time I slept on a hard floor!

1 comment:

Brandon and April said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the camping!!! Seriously, one of my big fears is that we won't ever own a home and be able to camp out in the back yard. I mean going camping is one thing, but camping in your back yard is just too much fun!! I pray one day we'll have a home and a back yard that our kids can do that in. Otherwise, our neighbors in our apt complex our going to think we're total dorks. :)
Cute pics of avery in her dress up stuff!!!