Thursday, February 26, 2009

Calvary Sign

Hey everyone! This is Erin...You usually don't hear from me because I have found that I'm incapable of saying anything clever or funny. But, I knew Damon wouldn't put this on here, so I am so that you can see it.

If you live in Lubbock you have seen the big sign that Calvary has when you drive by the church on 82nd street. I wanted to show you what was there this week:


We were both really excited, and as our friend Ty said, Damon is now a celebrity! :)

3 comments:

jarcarhar said...

Can I have your autograph?!

ashley said...

I saw it yesterday and thought to myself, "the damon west?" congrats to you guys!

Cami said...

hey sweet erin! this is cami (micah's wife) :) I keep meaning to check out your blog and say hey, but I always forget :( Anyway.... just wanted to say congrats on the new found fame and...oh yeah...the job that comes with it!! I know that it is probably a huge blessing for you guys to be back in the ministry that you love :)

Hope all is going GREAT!! Maybe someday we can make a road trip to lubbock and hang out with you guys. I had so much fun last time- even if it was 3 years ago ;)