Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving at the Ranch

We had a great Thanksgiving spending time with my (Erin) family at the ranch down near Stephenville. We also took the opportunity to take a current family portrait with our newest family member, Justin!

We only got dressed up and put all our makeup on one time when we were there, just to take the family pictures. The trees were changing colors and looked so beautiful. I think they made a beautiful backdrop. I only wish that we would have waited to order our Christmas cards until after these pictures because I would have loved them to have been on our card!

IMG_2038-5x7

IMG_2062Final

IMG_2086-5x7

Then the boys decided to have some fun:

IMG_2093Final

IMG_2096Final

Here are some other pictures from our time there:

IMG_0075

IMG_0076

IMG_0080

IMG_0071

IMG_0088

IMG_2146

IMG_2164

IMG_2175

For the record…most of the fish were caught with the pink Barbie pole:

IMG_2182

IMG_2185

IMG_2187

We loved our time there, mainly because we are truly getting away from everything…our cell phones didn’t even work all the time down there. I think we all need that slower pace every once in a while and we were VERY thankful that we got it that week.

2 comments:

Brandon and April said...

I think I need a couple of these for my fridge!! (and no, not the creepy little caterpillar one! ) :)

Doug and Terri said...

Oh, wow! I love all the Thanksgiving pics at the ranch. They were just gorgeous and it looks like you had such a great time. So glad you all got to get away together.
See you soon!
Terri :0)