Sunday, July 12, 2009

Computer Woes and Travels

I have been wanting to post a blog about our fun 4th of July, but our computer decided to not cooperate with me the past few weeks so I haven't gotten it done. NOW, we are currently in Denver for my Dad and Damon's conference and when we get back, I leave for my Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas. SOOOOO, I won't be able to post pictures for a new blog for another couple of weeks, but I wanted to check in with everyone and let them know what we are doing.

In between Colorado Springs and Denver driving in yesterday the temperature outside was 60 degrees!! A wonderful relief from the 103 degrees we have been having in Lubbock! We ate at a wonderful restaurant last night that my cousin Summer had told us about, Maggiano's Littly Italy....yummy! We are now at our hotel, The Curtis, in downtown Denver and it's really neat. Every floor has a different theme and we are on the "Dynamic Duos/Famous Pairs" floor, so when we stepped off the elevator we see my favorite picture of all time...the sailor and nurse kissing on VJ-Day in New York City. Cayden of course loved the Burt and Ernie the most! :)

We are going to try a neat church this morning that Damon found online and then we are meeting up with my mom's college roomate, Tanya, for dinner with her family in the park tonight. We will be at the conference Monday-Wednesday and then a fun day on Thursday at Elitch Gardens. It has a water park that Cayden is most excited about.

Sorry I have no pictures to post quite yet, but just wanted you to know where we were this week and what we are doing. I will get pictures up when we get back!

1 comment:

Jennifer Babb said...

Maggiano's and P.F. Chang's (saw that on facebook). Yum!! Frank and I ate at both of them when we went to Denver earlier this year. I hope to see you soon after you get back from all your travels. Have a great week!!