Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cayden is 4!

Well, I will warn you...there are a TON of pictures in this post. It was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to post and I didn't want to leave anyone out. This first pic is one of Cayden's 4 yr. pictures that we had taken a couple of weeks ago. It almost makes me cry because he looks so much older and taller than his last year's pictures. We have started to going to Portrait Innovations the last 2 times and we really like them a lot better than "the other place" we were going... I'll just say it starts with a "S" and ends with "ears"!

The rest of the pics are from Cayden's birthday party with the family. We were so excited that so much of the family got to come.



Here is Avery with her Nana and Papaw:


D'Lynn, Cindy and GG:
D'Lynn, Cindy, Dustin and Brian:

Papa and Granny:


GG, Larry, Nana and Papaw:


Cayden, Patsy, Gammy, Avery and Ryan:


Lorrie and Andi:


Isaiah, me and Summer


Cayden with his Bolt cake:


A family picture:


D'Lynn and Dustin:


Cayden showing off his new undies:


His Boz puzzle from Andi:


Avery and I:


Cayden reading his new Bolt book with his Gammy:




It was a GREAT day with lots of fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!

3 comments:

ashley said...

oh what sweet pictures! time goes by way too quickly, doesn't it?

The Nolands said...

I can't believe we have FOUR YEAR OLDS!!!!

Maryann said...

Happy Birthday Cayden!!